Temporary Changes When We Return June 1st
• Classes must be booked 2 HOURS before the class. We will be displaying the number of members signed up for class, if you feel uncomfortable with that number, you can cancel and sign up for class at one of our other studios.
• We WILL be charging cancelation fees. If you cancel LESS THAN 3 HOURS before class, you will be charged $3. If you are sick we will waive the fee but you will not be permitted to take class for 2 weeks while you recover. This is only a temporary measure until social distancing rules have eased.
• No Late Arrivals. All studios will lock their doors 5 minutes before class starts.
• Temperature Checks. Everyone will have their temperature checked when they arrive. If your temperature is 100.4 degrees or higher, you will not be allowed to take class.
• Wash your hands before and after class, ALWAYS wipe down your equipment, and be mindful of others. We’re all in this together, so we are confident our BEES will look out for each other.
• Cleaning. We will have an abundance of cleaning supplies for our BEES in the studios so use them liberally. We will also be changing class times temporarily to allow us more time between classes to clean. These changes are also temporary.
• Bring your own towels. We will not be supplying towels at our SPIN studios for the time being.
• We encourage you to wear PPE. If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask and gloves, we support you!
Find and book the class that’s right for you. We have something for everyone at convenient times 7 days a week. Call us at (714) 587-9333 or email email@example.com to learn more.
NOTE: click “All Locations” dropdown menu and choose between our FIVE locations if needed to avoid confusion.
* Due to late arrivals distracting other riders & yogis, SPIN & YOGA class doors lock promptly at the beginning of class so please try to arrive 5 minutes early.
* Please make sure email notifications are ON in your WELLBEE profile to receive class and waitlist information.
* We do not rent spin shoes, our bikes are compatible with SPD clips and regular athletic shoes.
WELLBEE BOOTCAMP – Huntington Beach 21501 Brookhurst Street Huntington Beach, CA 92646
WELLBEE BOOTCAMP – South Coast 2781 W MacArthur Blvd ste J Santa Ana, CA 92704
WELLBEE SPIN – Huntington Beach 19142 Brookhurst Street Huntington Beach, CA 92646
WELLBEE SPIN – South Coast 31 E MacArthur Cres #107 Santa Ana, CA 92707
WELLBEE YOGA 9046 Adams Ave Huntington Beach, CA 92646
Fitness is a state of body, wellness is a state of
wellbee bootcamp is a 1 hour class, that alternates workout routines in a way that will increase your performance and overall fitness without stressing your body to the max. The Bootcamp provides a fast paced setting, where we move quickly from one fun and challenging routine to the next with precisely timed work and resting periods. The wellbee circuits alternate aerobic activity with muscle-strengthening activity. You’ll increase your strength and aerobic fitness while targeting those stubborn fat cells.
wellbee spin classes are challenging but fun indoor rides that will improve your cardiovascular fitness while burning lots of calories. The high energy 45 minute classes are led by motivating instructors and accompanied by powerful energizing music. wellbee spin rides are low impact, suitable for most people with a mixture of climbs and sprints.
wellbee yoga offers both yoga sculpt and vinyasa classes. Our classes are fast paced intended to raise your heartrate and make you sweat. wellbee yoga is an excellent way to stretch and tone your body as well as a great way to recover from other wellbee classes.
A healthy combination of wellbee bootcamp, wellbee spin and wellbee yoga will help you build muscle while staying fit and lean.
Join our mailing list for exclusive news and offers!